People, we need to come up with a personal mission statement, as what Stephen Covey has posted in his book that’s based around a philosophy or creed in which you will abide by.
Stephen Covey – Because each individual is unique, a personal mission statement will reflect that uniqueness, both in content and form.
Here’s an example of one….
- Succeed at home first.
- Seek and merit divine help.
- Never compromise with honesty.
- Remember the people involved.
- Hear both sides before judging.
- Obtain counsel of others.
- Defend those who are absent.
- Be sincere yet decisive.
- Develop one new proficiency a year.
- Plan tomorrow’s work today.
- Hustle while you wait.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
This is like what I’ve seen in Napoleon Hill’s book in terms of signing each law at the end of his chapter, saying you will abide by the rules that you would have read.
So, what’s your creed? If you want to understand this blog more, I suggest listening to my podcast down below.
Podcast – https://www.spreaker.com/episode/10279775