Start by making a list of all the times you can remember in your life that have made you feel the most truly alive and joyful.
- 1999 – Running up the stairs of our new townhouse.
- 1999 – First day of middle school.
- 2002 – First day of high school.
- 2003 – Rancho High School Marching Band received it’s first EXCELLENT rating in a decade.
- 2004 – First ever first place in a track and field competition.
This is a shortlist of mine. It’s time to make yours and evaluate it. Ask yourself what each of these experiences had in common. Make a note of it. There’s a common element in it that brings you joy, and the thing that brings you joy is your life purpose!
Now, consider the following questions, and write down your answers.
What are my natural gifts?
- Making people laugh.
- Working out.
- Meeting people.
What are my skills and talents?
What do I love to do?
When do I feel the most alive?
What am I passionate about?
What brings me the greatest joy in life?
When do I feel best about myself?
What are my personal strengths and characteristics
What have others always said that I am really good at?
How do I most enjoy interacting with other people?
What would I change in the world if i could?
MY LIFE PURPOSE:
Follow these steps and tune into my podcast to hear what I’ve written down!