- Alexa, what’s the agenda?
- Alexa, how tall are you?
- Alexa, what’s the weather like?
- Alexa, volume seven.
- Alexa, play rock, paper, scissors.
- Alexa, how far away is Christmas?
- Alexa, resume my audio book.
- Alexa, open dominos and order a cheese pizza.
- Alexa, how many calories are in one slice of cheese pizza?
These are just a handful of questions that you can say to a device. Literally, a speaker that talks back to you. You can ask it to order an uber and she’ll tell you the exact time the uber is coming. I mean this is the age that we’re heading into. Alexa devices and audio; such as podcasts, are going to be the gateway to the new world of technology.
It’s funny because I have never heard of Alexa Devices until Gary Vee brought it up not once, but a many of times.
I decided to do research and realized — WOW! How easy would it be to say, “hey Alexa, order three bottles of water from he 7-11 downstairs.” Then to have her confirm the order and receive it almost immediately. I would also like the, “Arsenio, your bottles of water have arrived. Should I tell him/her that you’re heading down to pick it up?”
Within 10 years, time is going to be the biggest and most important commodity for a lot people (if it already isn’t) and people need to jump onboard because the world of technology is rapidly expanding.