Welcome back to a full-on blog and episode (in the YouTube video down below) about the two areas of grammar that’s features on the TOEIC test.
Without further ado – let’s get into it.
Directions: Select the best answer to complete the sentence.
- The Stock Market falls when the unemployment rate ____________.
- will rise
- have risen
2. The company plans to issue ____________ for the first time next quarter.
3. Hix & Co. will announce sales figures from the last quarter which __________ expected to be low.
4. It is up to the head of the division to use the ___________ funds.
5. His budget always tends to be ____________, which protects his department from unexpected costs.
Park, Lee and Associates started as ______6_____ two-person firm more than 75 years ago and has grown into South Korea’s largest Independent Certified Public Accounting firm. _____7______ got that way by focusing on the special needs of our clients.
We always put the client first. We offer traditional accounting services such as audit and tax services. We also act as consultants and can provide a number of new, innovative services such as fund start-up services.
We help business owners save money and protect themselves from risk. we help individuals protect ____8____ assets, plan for the future, and minimise taxes.
____9____ services set us apart from other firms.
6) a, one, this, the
7) They, She, We, It
8) our, her, its, their
9) this, that, these, the