Welcome back to another blog/youtube episode of TOEIC Incomplete Sentences! I want to say thank you to Mexico, Greece, Macedonia and other countries that are tuning into my blogs and videos from around the world! Website and PDF’s are coming soon!
- I will finish the report before I __________ for my vacation.
- to leave
- will leave
2) The ____________ for next month’s conference are almost complete.
3) All the paper is kept _________ this closet here.
4) All the money was __________ to the client after he expressed his dissatisfaction with out work.
5) We will need to turn ________ the volume on these speakers so that people in the back of the room can hear.
6) As soon as you have completed the application, ________ it with the receptionist at the front desk.
- to leave
7) At our weekly staff meetings, the director ___________ asks each individual present for his or her input.
8. My assistant is an expert at languages and can translate ___________ than anyone I know.
- more rapidly
- the most rapidly
9. The man ___________ greeted you in the hallway is the manager of Hallmark.
10. We’ve decided to buy an office in the building ________ 22nd South Street.