Welcome back to another blog/youtube episode of TOEIC Incomplete Sentences! I want to say thank you to Mexico, Greece, Macedonia and other countries that are tuning into my blogs and videos from around the world! Website and PDF’s are coming soon!
2) The ____________ for next month’s conference are almost complete.
3) All the paper is kept _________ this closet here.
4) All the money was __________ to the client after he expressed his dissatisfaction with out work.
5) We will need to turn ________ the volume on these speakers so that people in the back of the room can hear.
6) As soon as you have completed the application, ________ it with the receptionist at the front desk.
7) At our weekly staff meetings, the director ___________ asks each individual present for his or her input.
8. My assistant is an expert at languages and can translate ___________ than anyone I know.
9. The man ___________ greeted you in the hallway is the manager of Hallmark.
10. We’ve decided to buy an office in the building ________ 22nd South Street.
Category: education, englishTags: coaching, easyenglish, education, efl, englishcourse, englishfriends, englishlanguage, englishslang, esl, expression, expressions, funenglish, idioms, ielts, language, learnenglish, phrase, phrases, saying, sayings, studying, teacher, teacherslife, teaching, tefl, toefl, toeic, vocab