Welcome back to another Herbalife blog and I’m bringing to you TODAY — a recipe.
That’s right. With a YouTube video down below, I break down the ingredients, metrics, what to put in a shake and other things to try out.
Today we’re featuring Chocolate Mint, Vanilla, and Herbalife 24’s Vanilla (endurance athletes). Also, I love to add in organic almonds, cinnamon, and a few other things (depending on what my workout was in the morning).
Without further ado, tune into the video down below and look at how much protein, carbs, etc is in each scoop of healthy meal.
- Fiber and 17 g of protein (of which 9 g are provided by soy protein, and 8 g are provided when mixed with 8 oz. of nonfat milk) help support weight management
- 21 vitamins and minerals
- 170 calories when prepared as directed
- 0 cholesterol, 0 trans fats
- Excellent source of antioxidant Vitamins A (as beta-carotene), C and E
- 9 g of milk protein help support lean muscle mass
- 90 calories
- 1,500 mg* of L-glutamine support muscle growth and immune function
- Healthy meal for athletes
- Carbohydrate blend provides immediate and sustained energy
- Antioxidant support
- NSF Certified for Sport®†
- Tested – Clean of athletic-banned substances
- Verified – Meets label claims and contaminant test criteria
- Audited – Manufacturing facility is GMP compliant
I normally add one scoop of the vanilla, mint chocolate, and a Herbalife24 Vanilla scoop (depending on how rigorous the workout was) with some organic almonds, three teaspoons of cinnamon, and an 8 oz glass of low-fat milk. You have to add some ice cubes, too! The thicker you want it, the more you add. It’s all an eye test!