Hello, everyone! Welcome back to yet another episode of Arsenio’s TOEIC-TOEFL-IELTS and I’m bringing to you today another incomplete sentences exercise. This one is number 8. Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel, Facebook page and other forms of social media for updates.
With that being said, let’s get into it.
- The addition of steel pipes was designed to _______ the roof support beams.
2) Disagreements over the _____ of the house eventually led to a court hearing.
3) It is essential to ___________ fully on the operation of the machinery in order to avoid bad things from happening.
4) He was known in the business for his ________ attitude and excellent communication.
5) The public’s ___________ to the advertising was very good.
6) Visitors to this part of the facility must have proper __________.
7) Plans to _________ the tollway from three to fix lances was blocked by the headmaster.
8) The meeting will have to be __________ to a later date.
9) Your free yearly _________ to Sports Magazine will include sneak peaks of each team.
10) Smart travellers research the prices of local hotels to ensure that they do not _______ when traveling abroad.