Hello, all! Here’s a combined test of what I’ve done in full. However, the YouTube video down below is the spoiler, so please, don’t watch it until AFTER you answer the questions down below.
- There are a lot of ways you can trim expenses. ____________, we could save by moving into a smaller office.
b. For example
d. In other words
2. The event had a lot of participants _______ we sent out the invitations on the last day.
b. even though
3. Many businesses are _________ that the increase in shipping costs will have a negative effect on profit margins.
4. If you leave a message or voicemail at work, I will ________ as soon as possible.
a. call back
b. hang up
c. cut off
d. hold on
5. The contract with the company expires ____________ August.
6. The hotels closest to the convention center are much more expensive than others in the general CBD, __________ their location is very convenient.
7. You won’t be considered for the position if you _________ your application before the deadline.
a. won’t submit
b. don’t submit
c. aren’t submitting
d. didn’t submit
8. Before moving into the new office, we’ll get all the walls _________.
c. to paint
d. will be painted
9. They _______ beat out the competition and won the contract.
10) As soon as a position _________ available, the Human Resource office will contact you.
a. is becoming
b. will become
c. would become