The biggest part of this podcast conversation that stuck with me what, “Arsenio, I began to no longer dream in Thai. I was dreaming in English. I was speaking English and people in my dreams were speaking English.”
Wow. Out of all the inspirational messages I’ve read in books dating back to the early 1900’s, this had the deepest meaning out of everything I’ve ever heard or read.
There are some things we can explain, but once you start dreaming about a language that isn’t your first language, you’re on a whole new level.
When she was young, she hated English. Her father introduced her to the language and she began to progressively get better. I’m so proud of her in terms of what she has achieved. Fast-forwarding to present day and listening to her accent and what she’s doing in life, I’m absolutely enthralled about the person she has become.
International Guest Speaker Kim from Thailand
Things we discussed:
- When it started and how she developed her love for English.
- Her experiences about English learning at learning institutes in Thailand.
- Her experience learning English pronunciation and accent.
- What kind of help do English learning institutes give? How do the English learning institutes help a student?
- Problem with English learning in Thai government schools compared to Thailand international schools.
- Her dreams in English.
- How we met.
- Talking about cultural barriers. How was it for the guest?
- Why she wants to become an entrepreneur.
- Advice for English language learning students!
Thank you for listening!
Thank you so much for listening to this podcast. Please write some feedback and comments. Please do share this podcast to your social media.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Arseniobuck/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thearseniobuckshow/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thearseniobuckshow/?hl=en
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIzp4EdbJVMhhSnq_0u4ntA
- Podcasts: https://www.spreaker.com/user/thearseniobuckshow, https://open.spotify.com/show/7hdzplWx6xB8mhwDJYiP6f, https://www.buzzsprout.com/165390, https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/arsenios-esl-podcast/id1366592204?mt=2
- Website: https://thearseniobuckshow.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/arseniobuckshow?lang=en