Suffixes are word endings that change the meaning of a word. We can use the suffix -al to change a noun into an adjective.
Teaching is a difficult profession. (noun)
My teacher is very professional. (adjective)
Change these adjectives into nouns by removing the suffix.
- Typical –
- Personal –
- Natural –
- Verbal –
Verb & Noun Forms – fill in the missing words
Choose the correct alternative
- How can you improve/improvement your English?
- Do you think you are an independent/independence learner?
- Have you got a lot of confidence/confidence when you speak English?
- Are there many different/differences between English and your language?
- Do you live having discussion/discussions in English.