While standing in a long line in a musty old gym at Nexus International School in Putrajaya, Kuala Lumpur, I met not just the ultra-gorgeous muslim girl, but I met this man — Hakeem Khan. We chatted it up about him being a powerlifter and befriended each other within that time-frame of checking in to the Spartan Race. Since then, we’ve maintained communication and I saw his Instagram exploding with an amazing amount of content. He was changing lives through his own personal training program and so many other things, so I told myself the next time I come here, I’m going to do a podcast with him. Here it is!
“Money isn’t everything because the most important thing will be making an impact on someone’s lives”
Get in touch with Hakeem Khan of Malaysia
- Fitness entrepreneur
1) YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVZnrSCZIVEWFnhTUCHenQA
2) Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hakeeemkhan/?hl=en
3) Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/barbellnationmy/
4) Website: http://barbellnation.com.my/
Things we discussed:
- How did you start??
- What inspired you to become a fitness entrepreneur?
- The real reason why you want to become a fitness entrepreneur.
- Who is your inspiration? Why?
- What does the gym in Pakistan look like?
- How do you start a gym in Pakistan through DIY?
- Who taught you how to use the gym’s facilities in Pakistan?
- How many laps?
- What is your diet?
- How did you feel the first time you used a gym in Pakistan?
- What was your age when you came back to Malaysia?
- Did you finish your secondary school?
- Working part-time while in secondary school.
- What did you do before you became a fitness entrepreneur?
- Started to work in Celebrity Gym.
- Started to work as a sales consultant with Celebrity Gym through training.
- Training by the gym company to become a Celebrity Fitness.
- What is a powerlifting?
- What was your setback after your car accident?
- How did you maintain your mental fortitude to get you through?
- What was your training after your accident?
- How did it feel after your accident?
- Why did you decide to leave Celebrity Fitness?
- Why did you decide to do what you do?
- What is your self – awareness? Why do you want to help people?
- The power of sharing and fulfilment.
- What do you think about the market for fitness business in Malaysia?
- How do you maintain your diet?
- What is the philosophy for your diet?
- What are your goals and plans?
- What is your advice for people who aspire to become a fitness entrepreneur?
Thank you for listening!
Thank you so much for joining me for this podcast. Please do write down some feedbacks and comments. Please do share this podcast to your social media. Embed video down below!
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thearseniobuckshow/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thearseniobuckshow/?hl=en
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIzp4EdbJVMhhSnq_0u4ntA
- Podcast: https://www.spreaker.com/user/thearseniobuckshow
- Website: https://thearseniobuckshow.com/