Things being discussed:
- How to become a conversationalist? What is a gambit?
- How to strike up a conversation?
- Different ways of identifying a gambit.
- You need to be profound.
- Looking for ways to strike an initiative.
- You need to be observant of people’s actions.
- Living in a different country is a way to become a conversationalist.
- Don’t lie and exploit the gambit.
- Some gambits can’t be a topic of conversation.
- What are bad gambits?
- Don’t talk about personal life.
- There are a lot of situations and interesting gambits for you to dig into.
- Cut the conversation if people don’t feel comfortable.
- Be an excellent listener.
Thank you for listening!
Thank you so much for joining me for this podcast. Please do write down some feedbacks and comments. Please do share this podcast to your social media.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Arseniobuck/
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/thearseniobuckshow/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thearseniobuckshow/?hl=en
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIzp4EdbJVMhhSnq_0u4ntA
- Podcasts: https://www.spreaker.com/show/arsenio-bucks-tracks, https://open.spotify.com/show/0x39CEN5tHvfRtfZaAMTgQ?si=5ZZce71gTlKf73gWjEDqIQ&nd=1
- Website: https://thearseniobuckshow.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/arseniobuckshow?lang=en