Napoleon Hill: Positive Mental Attitude – Part I Review
Welcome to a nice rundown of Part 1 of Napoleon Hill’s Positive Mental Attitude book. Because I haven’t done these podcasts in ages, here’s a breakdown of the chapter and show notes of what I’ve talked about.
Thoughts to steer by
- Meet the most important living person! That person is YOU! Your success, health, happiness, wealth depend on how you use your invisible talisman.
- Your mind is your talisman. PMA or NMA. PMA Is the right mental attitude for each specific occasion. It has the power to attract the good and the beautiful. NMA repels them.
- Every adversity has the seed of an equivalent or greater benefit for those who have PMA. Sometimes the things that seem to be adversities turn out to be opportunities in disguise.
Going the extra mile
The master mind
A pleasing personality
Learning from defeat
Budgeting time and money
Maintaining sound physical and mental health
Things being discussed:
- Road to achievement has got 2 sides – PMA or NMA
- NMA only attracts negative minded people.
- PMA only attracts positive minded people – how do you develop PMA?
- Discover yourself in your darkest moment.
- Success, wealth and happiness based on your choice – PMA is a mental attitude.
- Stop blaming people and stop labelling things.
- The goodness of an adversity.
- Success is all about achievement.
- Re-programme your mind.
- Master the PMA as an attitude.
- Achieve your high goals.
- Clear your cobwebs.
- Re-condition your mind.
- The power of the subconscious mind.
- Self – talk filled with affirmations.
- Choices of being PMA or NMA is up to you.
Thank you for listening!
Thank you so much for joining me for this podcast. Please do write down some feedbacks and comments. Please do share this podcast to your social media.