Hello, everyone! After so many weeks of a bouncy schedule, I’ve finally brought on one of my charismatic friends from Indonesia who has a SoundCloud and sings quite a bit! I’m not only so proud and inspired by her, but she’s able to match my energy, which is quite an incredible feat.
Guest Mashye from Indonesia
Things we discussed:
- Exchanging regards.
- Introduction by the guest.
- Introduction about the guest’s job, Jakarta and the weather.
- Talking about weather in Indonesia.
- Talking about the size of Indonesia.
- Talking about dialects in different islands of Indonesia.
- How many islands actually the guest visited?
- Talking about food in Indonesia.
- When did she begin to learn English?
- How do they teach English in Jakarta?
- Did you pick up English language skill when you are in church?
- The guest shared her experiences of studying in the Philippines.
- Did the guest learn Tagalog in the Philippines?
- How many languages can the guest speak?
- Talking about the guest’s SoundCloud music.
- What made her want to sing?
- How did she pick it up?
- Singing in the future
- What is your advice for ESL beginners?
Thank you for listening!
Thank you so much for joining me for this podcast. Please do write down some feedbacks and comments. Please do share this podcast to your social media.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Arseniobuck/
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/thearseniobuckshow/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thearseniobuckshow/?hl=en
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIzp4EdbJVMhhSnq_0u4ntA
- Podcasts: https://www.spreaker.com/user/thearseniobuckshow, https://open.spotify.com/show/7hdzplWx6xB8mhwDJYiP6f, https://www.buzzsprout.com/165390
- Website: https://thearseniobuckshow.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/arseniobuckshow?lang=en