Welcome back to another IELTS session, my ESL learners from around the globe! Today I’m bringing you the most frequently asked questions that IELTS examiners normally ask students. Again, this could be different based on the countries, but here in Thailand, here are your general household questions along with a YouTube video and podcast (for listening purposes).
What are you studying?
What subjects do you study?
Do you enjoy your subject? (Why/why not?)
Why did you choose to study that subject?
How popular is your subject?
What kind of job do you do?
Why did you choose that job?
Do you enjoy your job?
Do you prefer to work alone or in a team?
What job would you like to do in the future?
Do you live in a house or an apartment?
How long have you lived there?
Do you enjoy living there? (Why/why not?)
What’s your favorite room? (why?)
Do you think you will always live there?
Where do you live?
Do you enjoy living there? (why/why not)
Is your town a popular tourist destination?
How has your town changed over the last 30 years?
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Arseniobuck/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thearseniobuckshow/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thearseniobuckshow/?hl=en
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIzp4EdbJVMhhSnq_0u4ntA
- Podcasts: https://www.spreaker.com/user/thearseniobuckshow, https://open.spotify.com/show/7hdzplWx6xB8mhwDJYiP6f, https://www.buzzsprout.com/165390
- Website: https://thearseniobuckshow.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/arseniobuckshow?lang=en