Interviewee #15 – Moustafa Sano On Fitness, Learning Five Languages, & Fitting In
It was an afternoon when I received a few video messages in my Instagram inbox. Here was a guy that I’ve never met before sending me videos. I was a bit adamant in terms of opening those videos, but I’m glad I did because it ended up being one of the most inspirational guys ever!
Get in touch with Moustafa Sano of Malaysia
– About fitting in, learning 5 languages and fitness.
Things we discussed:
- Rite of passage in our pre – teen years.
- Different cultures, values and morals.
- Understanding of other cultures are important.
- People’s stories because people deserve to be listened to.
- Different cultures have different ways of communication.
- Pain turned to sports without realising it was self – expression to pain.
- Self – image is important.
- Need to have an empathy.
- Fitness is important.
- Don’t keep your pain inside you.
- Pain is another key to success.
- Racial tension or racism in Malaysia.
- Learning Malay language (Bahasa) through playing football within his neighbourhood.
- Languages are a way to bridge the gap between foreigners and locals.
- Talking about personal development on “empathy”.
- Benefits of reading – how you contextualise?
- Personal development books that change your life and skills.
- Pain is a good form of motivation.
- Being proactive vs reactive.
- Motivation comes from your morals and values and live life through your imagination.
- The best way to learn a languages is by getting yourself outside — not by writing.
- Learn about people’s languages.
- Watching movies and listening to podcasts.
- Learning different cultural – expressions through watching movies.
- Talking about paradigm shifting of habits to growth.
- Read more, talk more and train or challenge your brain to keep yourself fit in terms of spirituality.
- The power of giving.
- Believe in your words.
- Life filled with fulfilment when you give people more.
- The impact that you try to give to this world and the people.
- The purpose of suffering and pain.
Thank you for listening!
Thank you so much for joining me for this podcast. Please do write down some feedbacks and comments. Please do share this podcast to your social media.