Interviewee #18 – Soheir Ghanem on All Things E-Commerce
Soheir is the host of the eCommerce QueenBOSS podcast, a public speaker and a Fashion eCommerce entrepreneur.
Through her podcast and programs, she helps creative entrepreneurs to build an eCommerce business that sparks passion, and creates wealth in their lives, so they can share their gifts with the world, even if they’re just starting out or have no marketing knowledge.
She specializes in Consumer Psychology and Experience Marketing. Here are the show notes, links, and other things.
Get in touch with Soheir Ghanam from France
– All the things about eCommerce.
Things we discussed:
- Introduction of Soheir and how Soheir started.
- What are the types of e-commerce?
- E-commerce has different business models.
- Customers will be your unique selling points.
- Team building and brand building.
- Customers and employees retainment.
- What is the shortcut for a beginner who wants to sell on their website?
- Consider your preferences and your goals.
- The necessary tools that you need based on your preferences.
- WordPress and plugins.
- The challenges of learning curve for non – techies and the ROI on learning curve.
- Social learning on platforms such as Facebook and Instagram. Their differences are huge.
- What is Soheir’s opinion on Facebook advertisement?
- Content is king and video craft and editing is important.
- What is the 3 important features for a beginner’s website?
- Loading of the website, graphic designing and design of the layouts are important.
- Who are you trying to reach for your products?
- Is email marketing effective?
- Are newsletters are effective?
- Personalisation of your newsletters.
- Landing pages.
- Branding has a variety.
- Do different platforms like personal website, Shopify and Facebook have its advantages and disadvantages?
- Talking about hidden fees in Shopify.
- You need to brand yourself for being legit.
- What Soheir’s insight on Instagram influencer marketers?
- Seek information about an Instagram influencer marketers’ numbers of followers and people who follow them.
- A monthly marketing budget is important.
- Get some references from others about Instagram influencer marketers and do your research about them.
Thank you for listening!
Thank you so much for joining me for this podcast. Please do write down some feedbacks and comments. Please do share this podcast to your social media.