Interviewee #20 – Perry Power – The Art of Storytelling
With a history of sexual abuse and losing his father just over a year ago, Perry has managed to use these dark times and turn it into lightness in order to inspire others to do the same. Believing that our ‘mess is our message’, Perry walks us through how we each have a unique story and hidden power, which we need to find in order to become the best version of ourselves.
Get in touch with Perry Power of the UK
– About the art of storytelling.
Things we discussed:
- Introduction by Perry Power.
- How Perry started it all?
- Sharing about Perry’s childhood.
- Deciding to talk about sexual abuse.
- Sharing about dark times in an individual’s life.
- Talking about a man’s ego.
- Sharing your grief.
- Talking about struggles in life.
- The power of being vulnerable.
- Talking about anger.
- Sharing about how to shift a mindset about being yourself.
- Talked about his first FB video.
- The power of sharing.
- The power of storytelling.
- How you tell your story.
- How old were you when you first started personal development?
- What did personal development teach you?
- Hate and forgiveness.
- Talking about your history of sexual abuse.
- You need some chapters to your storytelling.
- The defining moment in your life and in your storytelling.
- Perfecting your storytelling.
- You need a flow like a slide in your storytelling.
- What do you want to accomplish and what are you building?
Thank you for listening!
Thank you so much for joining me for this podcast. Please do write down some feedbacks and comments. Please do share this podcast on your social media.