It’s been an absolute long time coming! I was thinking about it while walking up and down the aisles of the bookstore at the shopping plaza where I work. I asked people and my content writer some questions about what book should I dissect next. Over the past few years, I’ve gone over a lot of things in terms of personal development: Lewis Howes, Dale Carnegie, Lisa nichols, Stephen Covey….you name it. However, Tim Ferriss, which has had a lot of plays on my podcast, and Tony Robbins, which has also had a fair amount of plays, are the only books I’ve gone over in terms of money and time-management.
So, I think it’s time. Yes, for those returning, I was dissecting the Tony Robbins: Unshakeable book for some time, but I do believe that the historical investing will become obsolete. When the markets crash within a three year period, the American public will have had enough with how corrupted the system is. I think now that we can control our own assets, and with the emerging blockchain, it’s time!
Newcomers often try to wiggle their way into the world of accepted financial tools. Most fail miserably. But cryptocurrency and its accompanying blockchain technology have made their mark and will likely have an ongoing impact on how we all do business. Burniske and Tatar (authors of this book) have written an increidble comprehensive book that explains what you need to know about this new asset class. – Douglas Goldstein
Cyptoassets provides a one-stop shop for learning about this new asset class. You’ll learn about their colorful histories, how to apply fundamental valuation techniques, and practical tips to navigate the at-times turbulent markets. – Matthew Goetz
This book is a must-read for an financial advisor who wants to stay on top of the shifting asset and technological landscape. Advisors would be wise to familiarize themselves with cryptoassets before their innovative clients approach them for an intelligent cryptoasset discussion! – Fred Pye
- Bitcoin and the Financial Crisis of 2008
- The Basics of Bitcoin and Blockchain Technology
- “Blockchain, Not Bitcoin?”
- The Taxonomy of Cryptoassets
- Cryptocommodities and Cryptotokens
- The Importance of Portfolio Management & Alternative Assets
- The Most Compelling Alternative Asset of the 21st Century
- Defining Cryptoassets as a New Asset Class
- The Evolution of Cryptoasset Market Behavior
- The Speculation of Crowds and “This Time Is Different” Thinking
- “It’s just a Ponzi Scheme, Isn’t It?”
- Fundamental Analysis and Valuation Framework for Cryptoassets
- Operating Health of Cryptoasset Networks & Technical Analysis
- Investing Directly in Cryptoassets: Mining, Exchanging & Wallets
- “Where’s the Bitcoin ETF?”
- The Wild World of ICOs
- Preparing Current Portfolios for Blockchain Disruption
- The Future of Investing Is Here!
With so much information out there with people talking about Crypto from online blogs, this is really going to be the best breakdown because I got the book of the ages on my hand. Stay tuned for the introduction Friday!