This was one of the best conversations I’ve had in a long time. Kyara, who’s from Mexico, talked about some funny things, shared some wonderful locations to travel, and talked about her English language learning wisdom. Here’s the podcast and show notes!
International Guest Speaker Kyra from Mexico
Things we discussed:
- Introduction of Fernanda.
- Talked about Mexico City and Fernanda’s perspective of Mexico City.
- What is your perspective about big cities like Mexico City?
- What is the biggest city in Mexico?
- Introduction about small places in Mexico.
- Introduction of Aztecs and Mayan people and their cultures, customs and differences in Mexico.
- Sharing about Mexican cuisine.
- Sharing about accents and different accents.
- How did Fernanda start learning English?
- Immerse yourself in English instead of translating in Spanish.
Thank you for listening!
Thank you so much for joining me for this podcast. Please do write down some feedbacks and comments. Please do share this podcast to your social media.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Arseniobuck/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thearseniobuckshow/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thearseniobuckshow/?hl=en
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIzp4EdbJVMhhSnq_0u4ntA
- Podcasts: https://www.spreaker.com/user/thearseniobuckshow, https://open.spotify.com/show/7hdzplWx6xB8mhwDJYiP6f, https://www.buzzsprout.com/165390
- Website: https://thearseniobuckshow.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/arseniobuckshow?lang=en