Guys, unbelievably happy and grateful for bringing a massive ball of energy back onto my podcast. Celina, who’s been on my podcast before, makes way on again to talk about putting in the work in what was a very free-flowing podcast. Enjoy!
Get in touch with Celina Celeste
– Q&A with Celina Celeste about Putting in The Work.
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/simplycelestepodcast/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simply-Celeste-Podcast-1788177704581578/
- iTunes Apple Podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/simply-celeste/id1404904957?mt=2
- Spreaker: https://www.spreaker.com/show/simply-celeste
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/episode/03ydiE0ynM07WILR81VsQJ
- Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/anchor-podcasts/simply-celeste
- Listennotes: https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/simply-celeste-celina-celeste-4AmkBIab62G/
Things we discussed:
- Introduction by Arsenio Buck.
- Number one problem with ‘work’.
- Execute and keep working.
- Feel guilty without doing any work.
- Our stories on life.
- Commitment is important.
- Talking about instant gratification. Putting the work doesn’t guarantee swift success.
- Building for reasons.
- The Compound Effect.
- Nurturing is the key.
- Don’t worry about anything and have a go.
- How to start taking steps.
- Commitment is the key.
- Build a firm foundation and drive.
- Make a mindset shift.
- Learn from failure.
- Need a system and be consistent.
- How to do a side hustle?
- Meditating, studying successful people, executing your plans and goals.
- Be consistent with your dreams.
- Clarity is important.
- Lifestyle is key.
- A growth mindset can be addicted.
- Audit your friends.
- Surround yourself with winners.
- Positive people who support and compliment you.
- Being happy doesn’t means being reliant to somebody.
- Getting extra ahead is important.
- Sharing about hate and forgiveness.
- Don’t seek outside for fulfilment because it begins from internally. Learn how to cultivate positively, happiness and momentum internally.
Thank you for listening!
Thank you so much for listening to this podcast. Please do write down some feedback and comments. Please do share this podcast to your social media.
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/thearseniobuckshow/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thearseniobuckshow/?hl=en
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIzp4EdbJVMhhSnq_0u4ntA
- Podcast: https://www.spreaker.com/user/thearseniobuckshow
- Website: https://thearseniobuckshow.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/arseniobuckshow?lang=en