Welcome back, everyone! Second podcast with Joe is live this morning and it’s available in the link down below with some rough show notes of what we talked about!
Get in touch with Joe Mintzer
Overcoming drug addiction
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mintzerjoe/
- Personal website: https://www.spiraddictwarrior.com/
Things we discussed:
- Childhood’s internalisation.
- Bullying bullying.
- Impact of bullying due to the ignorance of people.
- Ways to handle bullying by using consciousness methods.
- Group talks and discussions are the way to go.
- Being a mentor and making the right decisions as a child.
- Bad childhood is part of life but not who you are.
- Being a guide.
- Perceptions based on belief systems.
- Changing your mindset and doing meditations.
- Ways to do mediation and its benefits.
- Guided meditations and advanced meditations.
- Creating a safe environment and being mentally healthy.
- Coaching people on how to handle problems while not relying on single resources.
- Talking about your vulnerability and share your stories of recovery for ex-convicts.
- What’s the impact that the guest wants?
Thank you for listening!
Thank you so much for joining me for this podcast. Please do write down some feedbacks and comments. Please do share this podcast to your social media.
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/thearseniobuckshow/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thearseniobuckshow/?hl=en
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIzp4EdbJVMhhSnq_0u4ntA
- Podcast: https://www.spreaker.com/user/thearseniobuckshow
- Website: https://thearseniobuckshow.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/arseniobuckshow?lang=en