Welcome back to Arsenio’s ESL Podcast, everyone! It’s a day to be gracious and grateful.
Thanksgiving, which is a day celebrated by the English Colonists (colonists = colonizers = genocide — just saying), isn’t something we SHOULD be celebrating. It’s like the traditional Columbus Day, a day which is a holiday in America, but it was the beginning of one of the worst upbringings in mankind.
Nonetheless, if we can all just give thanks to one another by just being grateful for everything and everyone in your life….let’s do that.
Grateful List – 10 Things
- I’m so happy and grateful for getting the idea, in the end of March, that has propelled an amazing podcast to heights I would have never imagined it would’ve gone to.
- I’m truly grateful for the amount of followers I have on various platforms.
- With all my heart, I want to give the biggest thanks to the following countries that are following me: Japan, China, Mexico, Brazil, Spain, Sweden, Iraq, Turkey, Israel, Singapore, USA.
- I’m so thankful for the amount of love that I’ve been given and gifted by all of my students around the world.
- I’m grateful for learning from the copious amounts of resources that are readily available online to help my students achieve the biggest goals in their lives.
- I’m so happy I never gave up on my dreams at the beginning of the year for stepping into the biggest field of uncertainty.
- Thank you to all of the people who read these blogs, especially the ones by Stephen Covey and others.
- I’m grateful for my environment that I’m in, both work and home, and because of both, I’m now fully content with my life.
- Thank you for the most successfully wicked year of my life.
- And thank you for LIFE!