Welcome back to another Facebook Live Coaching for IELTS! Thank you so much for tuning in today, and we’re going to have to further discuss Part III — a topic we haven’t spoken about yet. Here are some of the things we will go over.
Test Tip: in each part of the test, it is very important to answer all of the questions as fully as possible so that the examiner can assess your language. This will also help improve your score. Make sure to expand on your answers as much as possible.
- Stating or explaining your own view.
- Giving relevant examples.
- Explaining how or why something happens.
- Saying what would, could, should or might happen.
- Suggestions a solution to a problem.
- Explaining another side to the issue.
Part III Questions:
- Do you think it’s more important to earn a large salary or to be happy in your job?
- Do you think some people spend too much time on their computers these days? Why?
- Do you think the government should try to control the internet, or should people be able to write whatever they want?
- Pollution is a problem in many countries. What do you think governments can do about it?
- Do you think newspapers and books will eventually disappear?
- For example, when we…..
- On one hand, some people believe….
- If that happened, then…
- This happens on a routine basis because….
- Well, I personally think…
- One way of dealing with this is….