Interviewee #024 – Lewis Raymond Taylor On Overcoming Himself
What an unbelievable story this was. Lewis started off as a child who needed attention, like all children do, but after screamed at and neglected by his family, the fall of him began. From drugs, alcoholism, run ins with the authority and even prison time, he changed his mind through a series of moments. After putting himself back in prison the second time, the change happened. Tune into the podcast!
Get in touch with Lewis Raymond Taylor
Things we discussed:
- Introduction by the host with his guest.
- Unhappy childhood and emotional abuse from his father.
- The attention seeking disease.
- Becoming a sexual abuse victim.
- Wrong people, subconscious, prison.
- Emotional needs.
- Rejection, anger and rejection.
- Being diagnosed with split personality disorder, bipolar disorder and other mental issues.
- Attempted suicide and a near-death experience.
- Nearly killing a man because the man’s aggression reflected his fathers.
- The beginning of the change.
- What the strategies were.
- Mentorship in prison.
- The beginning of being a business coach.
- Being not responsible, but accountable.
- 7 steps to make a change.
Thank you for listening!
If you found this useful, I would love for you to share the podcast on social media!