A super compelling podcast on how one’s mind can affect the body. On today’s show, Natalie Shaul joined me to talk about some great ways to deal with bloating, gut health in general, adding in different foods, and how she overcame a relentless amount of symptoms that were hovering over her for a decade and a half.
Get in touch with Natalie Shaul
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/natalie.shaul.5
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/natalie_shaul/
- Website: https://natalieshaul.com/about-natalie/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/natalie-shaul-b4419074/
Things we discussed:
Her journey to where she is currently.
Good environment and a good childhood.
Believing she couldn’t complain because of how she was brought up.
Health issues that lingered over time.
What the causes are of autoimmune and hyper-thyroid?
Causes of mercury poisoning.
What was the step-by-step recovery process to mitigate the symptoms?
Her meeting with Lewis.
More steps to combat her health issues.
Three things and actionable steps for the listeners.
Bloating and gut health.
Apple cider and how to make them.
Food and beverages that are good for your overall gut health.
Her diet for breakfast.
Myths of overeating.
Olive oil and omega fats.
Advantages of avocados.
Echinacea and its advantages
Turmeric and other spices that could be implemented in your diet.
Yoga, detoxification and using a sauna.
Three ultimate things for self-case.
Thank you for listening!
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/thearseniobuckshow/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thearseniobuckshow/?hl=en
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIzp4EdbJVMhhSnq_0u4ntA
- Podcasts: https://www.spreaker.com/user/thearseniobuckshow, https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-arsenio-buck-show/id1181794790?mt=2, https://open.spotify.com/show/0x39CEN5tHvfRtfZaAMTgQ?si=8cpdu1rTTjKHogufXh91Cw
- Website: https://thearseniobuckshow.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/arseniobuckshow?lang=en