Arsenio’s ESL Podcast: IELTS Speaking III with Nattagan
I loved bringing one of my ex-students on. I first started teaching her at a not-going-to-mention-place (lol) just north of Bangkok, but because she was so driven, I stayed in touch with her and decided to bring her on for some IELTS Speaking! Here are some things we covered and questions — plus show notes!
- What’s the climate like in your country?
- What effects will the climate have in the future?
- Has the climate changed in the last 10 years?
Things we discussed:
- Nattagan’s introduction.
- Sharing the guest’s experience about IELTS examination. How did she improve herself in the IELTS speaking test?
- How does she identify her weaknesses in her IELTS speaking?
- How does she feel about the IELTS part 3 speaking test?
- What accents were most difficult?
- Debunking the myth that you can’t ask the Examiner to repeat the question.
- What is the Thailand’s climate?
- How has the climate changed over the years?
- Three ways to protect the environment.
- How would climate change people’s lives in the future? The host shared his tips on how to construct ideas and present those ideas.
- How does climate change affect people how they eat?
- Different ways to construct ideas for difficult IELTS speaking.
- How does climate change affect people how they communicate? The host is sharing additional ideas on how climate change affect people how they communicate.
- Addressing the host’s concerns about being unable to give 3 ideas.
Thank you for
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/thearseniobuckshow/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thearseniobuckshow/?hl=en
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIzp4EdbJVMhhSnq_0u4ntA
- Podcasts: https://www.spreaker.com/user/thearseniobuckshow, https://open.spotify.com/show/7hdzplWx6xB8mhwDJYiP6f, https://www.buzzsprout.com/165390
- Website: https://thearseniobuckshow.com/