Coaching Session: Episode 008 – Do You Lack Tactfulness?
Lack of tactfulness
- Carelessness in the tone of voice often speaking
in antagonistic tones that often offend.
- Speaking out of turn when silence would be more
- Interrupting others who are speaking.
- Overworking the personal pronoun.
- Asking impertinent questions generally to
- Injecting intimately personal subjects into
conversation where such actions are embarrassing to others.
- Going where one has not been invited.
- Making personal calls at inconvenient hours.
people on the telephone with needless conversation.
opinions when not requested especially on subjects where they’re not familiar.
questions the soundness of opinions of others.
requests from others in an arrogant manner.
disparagingly of people in front of their friends.
people who disagree with one on any subject.
of people’s physical inflictions in their presence.
subordinates and associates in the presence of others.
when requests for favors are refused.
upon friendship and asking favors.
profane or offensive language.
dislikes too freely.
of ills and misfortunes.
forms of religion.
of all occasions.
Boy, I heard this in one of the most inspiring chapters in Napoleon Hill’s book recently and I just had to share it with everyone. It’s almost certain that some of you who have read the 24 questions are suffering from at least one. This brings you awareness though.
See what’s happening, send in your questions and let’s follow up in a months time.