Arsenio’s ESL Podcast: TOEIC Reading Comprehension – General Text

Arsenio's ESL Podcast
Arsenio's ESL Podcast
Arsenio's ESL Podcast: TOEIC Reading Comprehension - General Text

Welcome back to some TOEIC Reading! So, here’s the format/paragraph that I’ll be doing. The YouTube video will be coming shortly, but the podcast will suffice for now because I came down with some allergies. Stay tuned!

Online water/sewer payment

Welcome to the Worthwood Water / Sewer Account Payment System. You can now pay your bill online via credit card using the most secure online payment system available.

Please enter your Worthwood Water / Sewer account number below, then click “Submit”. Your account number can be found in the upper – left corner of your bill. If you do not know your account number, please call 555-8375.

If your door has been tagged for non-payment, you must call 555-0874 to stop termination of water service.

Please do not use this Web site if your payment is intended for overdue sewer charges related to sewer certification. If you recently received a notice about unpaid sewer charges, please follow the payment instructions on the notice.

Sewer payments can be mailed to Division of Water, P.O. Box 139012, Worthwood, South Dakota 57248. Payments must be received by Feb 16.

A two dollar ($2.00) or two percent (2%) processing fee (whichever is GREATER) will be added to your payment.

All general inquiries should be addressed to the Information Section, Worthwood Public Works Section, P.O. Box 138976, Worthwood, South Dakota 57248, or call 555-2378 (ext. 124)

1.      Who would be most interested in this notice?

         (A) People who need sewer certification

         (B) People who don’t wish to pay additional processing charges

         (C) People who want to pay by computer

         (D) People who wish to receive a Water / Sewer account number

2.      How can customers find their account number?

         (A) By calling 555-0874 for information

         (B) By clicking a button on the website

         (C) By checking the corner of their bill

         (D) By looking on their sewer certificate

3.      What must people with overdue sewer bills do?

         (A) Call the Division of Water

         (B) Pay an additional processing fee

         (C) Address their inquiries to the Information Section

         (D) Follow the instructions given


YouTube –

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.