What a wonderful podcast this was — featuring Wren — an author, speaker, and many other things. This is going to hit home for a lot of you and there’s a very strong message in it that needs to be told.
Wren Margaret Grace, mom of 5, life coach, writer, speaker on topics such as simplifying consistent holistic growth to provide better resources for mental and emotional health, and community support for families.
Get in touch with Wren Margaret Grace
Things we discussed:
What is holistic, mental and emotional health?
How did it all start?
What is vulnerability? How does an individual manage ‘vulnerability’?
External toxicity and self-victimisation.
Resentment, pain, and self-support without your parental support.
How to get out of depression.
Engagement and it’s importance.
Reprogramming your mind.
How to stabilise self-development, career, mental health and relationships.
Her three pieces of advice for all listeners.
Thank you for listening!
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/thearseniobuckshow/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thearseniobuckshow/?hl=en
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIzp4EdbJVMhhSnq_0u4ntA
- Podcasts: https://www.spreaker.com/user/thearseniobuckshow, https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-arsenio-buck-show/id1181794790?mt=2, https://open.spotify.com/show/0x39CEN5tHvfRtfZaAMTgQ?si=8cpdu1rTTjKHogufXh91Cw
- Website: https://thearseniobuckshow.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/arseniobuckshow?lang=en