Arsenio’s ESL Podcast: Season 3 – Episode 69 – Vocabulary – Collocations with Take
Welcome back, people! We’re just a few episodes away from debuting the new season! Super excited about taking this up a notch and introducing an array of new things. Here we go!
Many words and phrases can be paired with take.
|take a bath
||take a chance
||take a look
||take a class
|take a test
||take a seat
Complete the sentences with an expression from the box above.
- I hope to ______________graphic designing this winter.
- Will you ___________ at my faucet? It’s been malfunctioning lately.
- I hope they ____________ on going to Nepal! It would be worth the trip!
- I get nervous whenever I ______________, especially if I haven’t studied enough.
- _________________and make yourself comfortable. We have many speeches today.
- Someone needs to ____________ and run this company.
- It’s important to _____________ when you go to seminars.
- At the end of a long, stressful day I like to _____________.