Boy, this was a brilliant podcast about language hacking. I’m truly grateful to have connected with Denis, who reveals some awesome language hacking/learning techniques. I hope all of you listen to the podcast down below!
International Guest Speaker Dennis Murphy
- A Language Hacker
Things we discussed:
- Brief introduction given by Dennis Murphy to the listeners.
- Non-English learning.
- Tips on learning French and what essential ways there are to learn French and other Romance languages.
- Prejudices from native speakers to non-native speakers.
- How to learn vocabulary of other languages.
- Irish Gaelic language.
- How he shifted from Spanish to Italian.
- Self-doubt and limited confidence.
- Basic learning steps.
- 3 actionable steps for English learners.
Thank you for listening!
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/thearseniobuckshow/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thearseniobuckshow/?hl=en
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIzp4EdbJVMhhSnq_0u4ntA
- Podcasts: https://www.spreaker.com/user/thearseniobuckshow, https://open.spotify.com/show/7hdzplWx6xB8mhwDJYiP6f, https://www.buzzsprout.com/165390
- Website: https://thearseniobuckshow.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/arseniobuckshow?lang=en