Had the super special privilege to bring Dessi on last weekend and boy, she talked about some very interesting things! Coming from communist Bulgaria, she was labeled as “lazy” and a “rebel.” When she finally ventured off to the Americas, she finally saw positive reinforcement in a society and realized that speaking English would bring greater opportunities to her life….so then it happened. Listen to the podcast down below!
International Guest Speaker Dessi from Bulgaria
- The Community Strategist
Things we discussed:
- Brief introduction given by Dessi to the listeners.
- Cultural differences and talking about Andalusia, Spain.
- Dessi’s experiences about being labeled and how she overcame them.
- Sharing about the guest’s experience in the USA.
- Bulgarian alphabets and national languages.
- How difficult it was to learn Spanish.
- Talked about cross-cultural work and what are the problems that people need to overcome.
- What are your 3 outtakes for English listeners?
Thank you for listening!
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/thearseniobuckshow/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thearseniobuckshow/?hl=en
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIzp4EdbJVMhhSnq_0u4ntA
- Podcasts: https://www.spreaker.com/user/thearseniobuckshow, https://open.spotify.com/show/7hdzplWx6xB8mhwDJYiP6f, https://www.buzzsprout.com/165390
- Website: https://thearseniobuckshow.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/arseniobuckshow?lang=en