Welcome back, everyone! Omg, it’s been a very long time, but here I am today bringing you a pronunciation exercise for the first time in over a month. I’ve done a couple of these on Instagram already, so let’s get this interactive exercise going. I would like you guys to send me voice notes on Instagram (of the six questions down below) so that I can give you feedback! Let’s hit it!
- Everyone blamed him (blame-dem) for losing the game.
- Oh, I already checked them (check-tem) in.
- Yeah, her brother dropped her (drop-ter) off.
- Yeah. Our teacher always hands them (hand-zem) right back.
- I know. Her new job really keeps her (keep-ser) busy.
- Great! He just started his job and loves it (love-zit).
Listen to my podcast down below and listen to my explanations.