Oh, I LOVE IDIOMS! I love my explanation of idioms! There will be a lot of stories in the podcast down below, so be sure not to miss out on them!
Here are some body idioms.
- Be under someone’s thumb
- Do something behind someone’s back
- Get something off your chest
- Give someone the cold shoulder
- Lend someone a hand
- Pull someone’s leg
- See eye-to-eye with someone
- Stick your neck out for someone
- Treat someone in an unfriendly way
- Tell someone that something that is not true, as a joke
- Help someone
- Do something without someone knowing about it
- Take a risk because you believe in someone
- Be controlled by someone
- have the same opinion as someone
- Tell someone about something that has been worrying you.