Jazz, who was the third of the three to really “jack me up,” helped me so much. It was a three day process when I went through the depths of hell to figure out what was actually wrong with me. After Richard came Isabel, followed by Jazz — and boy — did she have a story! This is going to hit home for a lot of people dealing with anxiety, depression, and even suicidal thoughts. Here it is!
Get in touch with Jazz Pitt on overcoming depression, exile and fulfilling purpose
- Website: https://www.jazzpitt.com/
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/JazzPittFreedomCoach/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jazzpittfreedomcoach/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/JazzPittCoach
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jazz-pitt-33707412a/
Things we discussed:
- Introduction given by Jazz Pitt and how she started it all?
- Relationships and family exile.
- Feeling of abandonment.
- Mental breakdown and depression.
- Situation after all feelings had subsided.
- Unhappy childhood and how memories continued creeping into her present life.
- Zombie state of depression.
- Keys to overcome depression, anxiety and suicidal thoughts.
- How she feels looking back on her past.
- The importance of lifelong learning.
- The power of love.
- Sharing about the power of perceptions by other people and the importance of choosing.
Thank you for listening!
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/thearseniobuckshow/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thearseniobuckshow/?hl=en
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIzp4EdbJVMhhSnq_0u4ntA
- Podcasts: https://www.spreaker.com/user/thearseniobuckshow, https://open.spotify.com/show/7hdzplWx6xB8mhwDJYiP6f, https://www.buzzsprout.com/165390
- Website: https://thearseniobuckshow.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/arseniobuckshow?lang=en