This is going to be SUPER INTERESTING. This if the first time I’ve done an audio, and I thought this was a very interesting topic to touch up on. This is great for listening and you’ll also have some questions to answer. Yes, this could be a potentially long podcast, but let’s get right into it!
Have you ever been a member of a society, club, or team? If not, would you like to be in one in the future?
Are the statements True (T), False (F) or is the information Not Given (NG)?
- Fraternities have purely social purpose.
- Fraternities use Greek letters as their names.
- Originally, fraternities met to discuss important issues.
- Sophie is a member of different clubs.
- Sophie always gets good grades.
- Students aren’t involved in the choice about which fraternity they join.
- “Hazing” is not allowed in most universities.
- Students can talk about what happens in hazing rituals.
- Daniel is involved in student government.
- Sophie feels that her sorority has helped her with her social skills.