Arsenio’s ESL Podcast: Season 4 – Episode 31 – Developing Vocabulary – Adjectives That Describe Products
Write the words in the box into the correct categories. Then discuss your choices with someone: appealing, innovative, contemporary, durable, multifunctional, fake, generic, mass-produced
Task II – Write an example
Write an example of each type of product that you own or have seen.
- Something you’re wearing that was mass-produced.
- Something in your home that is multifunctional.
- Something in your room that’s durable.
- Something you bought in the last year that’s versatile.
- Something you’ve seen that is fake.
- Something you like that is generic.
- Something in your city, like a place, that’s contemporary.
- Something you want to buy that’s innovative.