Arsenio’s ESL Podcast: Season 4 – Episode 39 – Vocabulary – The Human Mind
Vocabulary building and speaking is on the menu for today! However, if you want to do some example reading, make sure you tune into my Patreon!
- My mind wanders sometimes when I’m listening to people speak.
- I find it easy to memorize things that are associated with pictures or events.
- I can recall my dreams early in the morning.
- While I was walking, I saw this woman with a bewildered look on her face.
- I have a gift for inspiring; others have a gift for languages.
- I grasp new concepts easily.
- Isabel Hundt, who I recently had on my Facebook live, is one of the most articulate people I’ve ever met in my life.
- I don’t perceive change as a bad thing.
Have you ever met or heard of a person with unusual talents?
What gift would you like to have?