Man, this man Adil is FASCINATING! I brought him on my Motivational Mentors podcast and saw that he was just a hustler like no other. Copywriting freak that has an astounding reputation. I then messaged him about details on finding people to come on my international guest speaking podcast, and he told me he was from Tanzania. In awe, I brought him on, and here’s a fascinating conversation with an amazing soul.
Get in touch with Adil from Tanzania, a linguist, an international speaker.
- Website: https://adilamarsi.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/adilamarsi
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/adiltheawesome
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJgDmYwGN8_e21pErQF1d5A
Things we discussed:
- The mix of cultures: Indian, Arabic and Tanzanian.
- How to influence people based on languages.
- The power of language and what it does to your mind.
- Acclimating to languages in different regions.
- The official language of Swahili and other languages he speaks.
- How did he adapt to the UK when he moved there?
- Did the guest suffer from any racism and ostracisation in his new environment?
- How to overcome bullying.
- Popular culture and fitting in.
- How does he continue to learn the languages and just be fresh.
- How do you learn a language?
- Diversity in the cultures.
Thank you for listening!
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/thearseniobuckshow/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thearseniobuckshow/?hl=en
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIzp4EdbJVMhhSnq_0u4ntA
- Podcasts: https://www.spreaker.com/user/thearseniobuckshow, https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-arsenio-buck-show/id1181794790?mt=2, https://open.spotify.com/show/0x39CEN5tHvfRtfZaAMTgQ?si=8cpdu1rTTjKHogufXh91Cw
- Website: https://thearseniobuckshow.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/arseniobuckshow?lang=en