We’re back with some more pronunciation and today we’re going over the correction of information. I’m going to use the word “actually, “which is a softener. It’s useful when you are correcting a previous statement. If you introduce your response with actually, you will sound more polite.
Here are some sentences you can complete with friends.
- Mark Twain wrote the book The Lord of the Rings.
- Mt. Fuji is in Thailand.
- Australia is the biggest country in the world.
- The mini-mart is over there.
- Kyoto is the capital of Japan.
- Lunch is at twelve thirty.