We’re back with some vocabulary and crazy stories that revolve around minor offences and punishment. However, the stories are in the podcast, so make sure you tune in!
Nonetheless, do the exercises down below!
- Littering in a street or park
- Traveling on a public transport without a valid ticket
- Parking in an area designated for people with disabilities
- Skateboarding in a public square
- Putting your feet on a seat on a train
- Smoking in a non-designated area
a. The person should be issued with a small fine.
b. They should pay a heavy fine.
c. They should be banned from going to the place again.
d. The offence should appear on the person’s criminal record.
e. Nothing unless a member of the public lodges a formal complaint.
f. The person should be prosecuted and judged in a court.
g. They should receive a suspended sentence.
h. They should do community service.