Arsenio’s ESL Podcast: Season 4 – Episode 80 – Vocabulary – Finding a Place to Live
Sorry for being a week late, but here’s the blog, along with the vocabulary and the podcast for Finding a Place to Live!
Target vocabulary: do up (a property), flat/house hunt, flat/house share, fully-furnished, landlord/landlady, lodger, move in, put down a deposit, squatter, tenant
Match the following vocabulary with the definitions.
- a person who owns a house or flat that people can rent
- start living in a house or flat
- a person who rents a house or flat
- look for a house or flat to live in
- repair, paint and improve an older property
- a house or flat that you rent with all furniture already in it
- pay money when you start to rent, returned when you stop renting
- a flat or house where friends live together
- a person who lives in a place without paying rent to the owner
- someone who pays to live in a house or flat with the person who owns it.