Welcome back to another listening, everyone! Today is about survival skills. Before the listening exercise in the podcast, I will discuss this, and so should you!
- What does it mean to be kind to someone? Rank the following 1-5 (1 = most kind; 5 = least kind_.
- Lend a friend some money.
- Do an errand for an elderly neighbor or family member.
- Donate to an international relief organization.
- Help an injured stranger.
- Give some flowers to someone who is ill.
- Listen to the podcast and answer the questions.
- Were any of the kind acts you listed mentioned?
- What are personal examples of the kind acts you heard mentioned?