Arsenio’s ESL Podcast: Season 4 – Episode 124 – Pronunciation – Intonation with Items in a Series
Woohoo! After two long months, I’ve brought back my pronunciation podcasts to you guys! I’m bringing to you some wonderful stuff today! MAKE SURE you tune into the podcast down below.
How do you know more items are in the series? How do you know when the speaker has reached their last item?
I’d like a cup of coffee, the salmon, a baked potato, and a salad.
Practice these out loud.
- The class will be conducted in the classroom, in the lab, and online.
- We will meet in the classroom on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
- Grades are based on attendance, participation, two papers, and three quizzes.
- Please contact me if you have questions, concerns, or comments.
- My email, phone number, and office hours are on the syllabus.
- Buy your books, have a good weekend, and I’ll see you on Monday.