Arsenio’s ESL Podcast: Season 4 – Episode 127 – Listening – Podcast about Internships
Today you’re going to listen to a podcast — within a podcast! You’re going to write down the answers and remember NOT to WRITE more than three words for each answer.
- What type of company did Amy internship in?
- What did she expect from her internship?
- What does Jane think that most companies offer interns?
- Apart from experience, what other benefit does Peter say internships offer?
- What do you have to do as an intern, according to Jane?
- How do many companies recruit these days?
- What does Amy believe you must be to do an internship?
- What money does Peter have to pay his expenses?
- What ideas that you heard justify internships?
- What drawbacks are there, both for intern and other workers?
- Would you consider doing an internship in the future? Why/why not?
- What would you suggest to stop companies from taking advantage of interns?