This could be one of the most difficult sections for students out there, but it doesn’t have to be. Let me walk you through the process, with a client of mine, on how you can pick out the key words in both the questions and potential answers.
Questions 11 and 12
Choose two letters, A-3
Which two changes have been made so far during the refurbishment of the theatre?
- Some rooms now have a different use.
- A different type of seating has been installed.
- An elevator has been installed.
- The outside of the building has been repaired
- Extra seats have been added.
Questions 13 and 14
Choose TWO letters, A-E
Which TWO facilities does the theatre currently offer to the public?
- rooms for hire
- backstage tours
- hire of costumes
- a bookshop
- a cafe
Questions 15 and 16
Which TWO workshops does the theatre CURRENTLY offer?
- making puppets
Tune into the podcast down below for the listening and answers with my student.