Guys, welcome back to another listening/developing speaking podcast and today you’re going to listen to how to annotate presentation slides.
Often times, presenters handout presentation slides to the audience. What you should do is learn how to annotate them.
- Check that slide details include the speaker’s name, and the title, location, and date of the presentation.
- Identify the structure of the talk by indicating slides that give the overview or main points.
- Add additional examples and points given by the lecturer.
- Note that speaker’s conclusions in more detail.
- Include a note of any references made to other sources or speakers.
Build on the information provided int he handout in the following ways:
- Make connections between the ideas on different slides with arrows.
- Write your own questions and ideas on the relevant slides.
- Indicate areas you need more clarity on.