We’re finally here! The second phase of my pronunciation course is here, and I’m happy to tell you guys that this is the beginning of the core of videos that I will be delivering. 1.5 hours worth of content and 6 videos with interactive lessons awaits you. Remember, before going into that course, make sure you do the prerequisite course down below.
Here’s what the new course entails.
- The difference between voiceless and voiced sounds.
- The pronunciation of voiceless and voiced consonants at the beginning of words, as well as the end of words.
- The pronunciation of grammatical word endings -s/ -es and -ed
- The effect of grammatical endings on the number of syllables in a word.
- The importance of linking the end of one word to the beginning of the next word in a phrase.
The outcomes will be….
- Be able to enunciate syllables correctly.
- Enunciate the beginning and end of words correctly.
- Say the word all the way through and understand the different sounds of past tense words.
- Learn the beginning stages of linking consonants together.
As part of the interactive exercises that I have that you must submit to me, here are some of them.
– Record and submit sentences/paragraphs.
– Learn how to self-monitor -s/ -es and -ed endings.
What you’ll learn
- Sounds and Syllables
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Phase I (previous course)
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate and higher
For any questions or if you want to book a call to discuss further, here are some links.