We’re back with some developing speaking, and in this podcast I’m going to have some gerund/infinitive work here for you guys. So, in saying that, we’re going to listen to two different audios with two students talking about a memorable journey and a decision they have made. Two separate audios, and some notes for you to take. IELTS listening work for most students…so tune in!
Circle the correct alternative.
- I have a vague memory of to go/going to France by bus.
- To think/Thinking back, we were traveling very fast.
- If I remember right/rightly, I was sitting near the front.
- I forgot mentioning/to mention I was on a school trip.
- I shouldn’t leave/let out that I was feeling very nervous.
- As far as what I learned/learned goes, I discovered I loved traveling.
- On the question of why it was/was it important, I’ve been traveling ever since.
A memorable journey you have made
where you went from Lecce to Naples
how you traveled (a) ____________________
why you went (b) ____________________
none of us had been there
what was most
memorable for you Naples in the morning
A decision you made
what the decision was (c) _________________
how you made your
decision after a test
what the results of
the decision were (d) _________________
Why is was important made me the person I am now
Premium Business English Podcast: https://www.mocha.fm/creator/thearseniobuckshow
Pronunciation Course Phase III: https://www.udemy.com/share/102DYQ/
Pronunciation Course Phase II: https://www.udemy.com/share/102wQS/
Pronunciation Course Phase 1: https://www.udemy.com/course/arsenios-american-esl-pronunciation-phase-1/?referralCode=8C3941AAFB58102377C4
Podcast on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/7hdzplWx6xB8mhwDJYiP6f
Podcast on ListenNote: https://www.listennotes.com/c/778cf3cfd2564ba5b01f693bfebc96de/arsenio-s-esl-podcast/
Podcast on CastBox: https://castbox.fm/channel/Arsenio’s-ESL-Podcast-id1251433?country=us
Q & A: ArsenioBuck@icloud.com